Fiberglass-based asphalt shingles are the most common roofing material being used in today’s market for residential applications. Available in a variety of colors and styles, we can either match your existing shingle for a roof repair or make a selection for a complete re-roof. The shingles are manufactured with a mat made entirely of glass fibers which vary in size. The fiberglass base is then surfaced with a special asphalt coated and then followed by weather-resistant granules.
- Performance: Asphalt shingles perform well in extreme temperatures and areas where wind, water and ice are common.
- Affordability: High volumes, efficient applications and life expectancy make it tough for other roofing material to match.
- Low maintenance: require little to no regular upkeep.
- Variety of styles and colors: Options vary from 3 Tab shingles to the most popular Architectural/laminated shingle, and of course the heavyweight designer series
- Ventilation possibilities
- Attic Fans